Place a Book on Hold From Your Home Computer
Visit the library website and search book titles.(Books that are checked out will indicate that in their Location.)
If the book you want is checked out:
- Click on "Place Hold" which appears below the picture of the book cover.
- Enter your library card number in the box. Do Not Attempt to Enter a PIN.
- Click on the blue "Place Hold" button.
If you need further assistance, please call the library at 732-389-2665.
Renewing Your Materials From Your Home Computer
In order to renew materials you have checked out from your home computer, you will need your library card.
- Use the library website above or under departments, click on Eatontown Library. Scroll down to Quick Links, click on view the Library Catalog.
- On the right hand side of the Search screen, under "My Account", click on "Renew My Materials".
- Enter your library card.
- Select the items that you want to renew by clicking on the boxes by each title or by clicking on the "Renew All" button.
- Click on the blue "Renew Selected Items" button.
*Books, DVDs, Audio Books and CDs may be renewed up to three times as long as they are not on hold for someone else.
Note: A limit of 4 DVDs per family or individual may be charged out at one time.
Also note: there are no discs in the DVD cases. You must ask at the front desk.