"Take a peek and have a look; wonders abound when you open a book"
Joe Rhatigan - Connecting People With Information Through Libraries
Summer Vacation Reading Club starts June 15th. Register starting on May 15th to get a jump on your summer reading. Check our webpage and Facebook pages for monthly flyers for upcoming events. There will be in-person demonstrations, prizes, food and more.
To register, go to https://monmouthcountylib.beanstack.org/reader365. Follow the directions to register.
New DVD releases
- Dog, Comedy 5/10/22
- Uncharted, Adventure 5/10/22
- Licorice Pizza, Comedy 5/17/22
- The Batman, Action 5/24/22
- Father Stu, Drama 6/14/22
- Morbius, Action 6/14/22
- Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent, Comedy 6/21/22
- Lost City, Adventure 7/26/22
Log into our catalog with your Eatontown Library card to place holds and search the catalog.
The Library will be participating in the Community Remembrance Soil Collection Project "Bearing Witness." There will be an exhibit in memory of Samuel Johnson, aka Mingo Jack on display in the library. The soil exhibit will be on display until June 13, 2022. It will contain literature explaining about Mr. Johnson and the project and exhibit. The soil display will then have a permanent home at the T. Thomas Fortune Cultural Center, located in Red Bank.
- Please use the book drop at the front of the building to return your items when the library is closed. The drop opening is flush against the building.
- We are no longer accepting book donations!
- Please do not leave books in the lobby without first speaking to Library staff
- Please do not leave books outside the door when the library is closed.
- We do not accept textbooks, encyclopedias, books that are written in, stained, moldy, or in poor condition, VHS tapes, or cassettes.