County Shred Events
Please watch here as well as the Borough Facebook page for any updates to the schedule and/or cancellations.
Recycle Coach is live in Eatontown! Download the free app now from Apple App Store or Android Play Store! See Recycling section for more information!
The plastic film container has moved from the DPW Office to the Lewis Street recycling yard.
Please be advised that beginning January 8th, 2022 the new seasonal hours for Saturdays at the MCRC will be 7 am to noon On April 2nd, 2022 we will resume Saturday closings at 2 pm.
All shredding events will be held from 9 am to 1 pm at the following locations:
- Saturday, March 26 - Hazlet Department of Public Works, 39 Leocadia Court
- Saturday, April 9 - Manasquan, 4th Avenue Parking Lot, Corner of Main Street and 4th
- Saturday, April 30 - Avon, 301 Main Street, rear of building
- Saturday, May 21 - Eatontown Municipal Lot off Throckmorton Avenue
- Saturday, June 4 - Upper Freehold Municipal Building, 314 Route 539 Cream Ridge
- Saturday, June 18 - Howell, Memorial/Adelphia School, 485 Adelphia Road
- Saturday, July 9 - Matawan-Aberdeen Train Station, Parking Lot 1
- Saturday, August 6 - Freehold Borough, Park Avenue School, 280 Park Avenue
- Saturday, August 20 - Aberdeen Municipal Building, 1 Aberdeen Square
- Saturday, September 10 - Union Beach Recycling Center, 1400 Florence Avenue
- Saturday, September 24 - Marlboro Municipal Complex, 1979 Township Dr.
- Saturday, October 1 - Colts Neck, Town Hall Parking Lot, 124 Cedar Dr.
- Saturday, October 8 - Freehold Township Municipal Building, 1 Municipal Plaza
- Saturday, October 22 - Sea Bright, Borough Hall Parking Lot, 1099 Ocean Avenue
- Saturday, November 5 - Allenhurst Beach Club, End of Corlies Avenue near Ocean Avenue
- Saturday, November 12 - Middletown High School North, 63 Tindall Drive
County residents may shred up to 100 pounds, which is equivalent to four office paper boxes or four large sized trash bags. All papers will be shredded on location in the mobile truck and the event will end once the mobile truck is full or its scheduled end time. Large binder clips must be removed from documents; staples and paper clips can remain.