Wolcott Park provides numerous facilities for recreation. From a covered pavilion to tennis, softball, horseshoes, and more! There’s something for everyone here.
Wolcott is Eatontown’s only park allowing residents and non-residents to reserve the pavilion for picnic accommodations.
- 3 Softball Fields
- 2 Tennis courts
- 4 Pickleball Courts
- 2 Basketball courts
- A horseshoe pit
- A shuffleboard court
- A covered pavilion to accommodate picnics
- Playground & Swings
- Restrooms (Seasonal)
Bordered by: Lewis, Willow, and High Streets
- From North (Red Bank): Cross over Maple Avenue bridge into Red Bank, make first right on Rector Place, turns into Shrewsbury Ave. Continue on this road until you reach Highway 35 South. Make a right on 35 South. Bear right on South Street (Citgo Gas Station on corner). Make quick right on Willow Street. Follow Willow Street into the park.
- From South (Corlies Ave., Neptune): Get onto Highway 35 North. Make left onto Clinton Street. (Cobbleston Diner will be on the corner). Make first right onto South Street. Then make first left onto Willow Street. Follow Willow Street directly into park.
- From Garden State Parkway: Take Exit 105, Highway 36 East. Left on Grant Ave. Follow Grant Avenue to the end (name changes to Buttonwood). Make a left onto South Street. Make the third left onto Willow Street. This is a very short and narrow street that will lead you into the park. The parking lot will be directly in front of you. You may leave your vehicle here after you unload. When in the parking lot you will see the pavilion on your left.
- From Route 18: Take exit 13B to Highway 36 East. Then follow From GS Parkway.