Wampum Memorial Park
Wampum Lake Park provides 12.5 acres of open and woodland settings around bordering Wampum Lake.
- 10-acre lake to accommodate light fishing
- Veterans Plaza and Gazebo
- Stone dust nature trail
Located at: Route 35 and West Street
- From North (Red Bank): Cross over Maple Avenue bridge into Red Bank, make first right on Rector Place, turns into Shrewsbury Avenue. Continue on this road until you reach Highway 35. Make a right on 35 South. At second light, make right on West Street. Parking lot is on the right.
- From South (Corlies Ave., Neptune): Make a left on Highway 35 North, continue traveling on 35 until you pass the 7 eleven & Meineke. At the next light, make a left onto West Street. Look for parking lot on right.
- From Garden State Parkway: Exit 105, continue East on Highway 36 South. Turn left on Wyckoff Road. Turn left onto Highway 35 North. See From South
- From Route 18: Take exit 13B to Highway 36 East. Left on Wyckoff Road, left on Highway 35 North. See From South.