Capturepoint Step-by-Step Directions
Registration for programs offered by Eatontown Recreation can be completed online using a credit card. If you have already established a Family Account, you will just need your User Name and Password to register online for upcoming programs. If you’ve forgotten this information, please contact the Recreation Office @732-389-7607 prior to registration dates. The information will be computer generated and forwarded to the email address you have provided on your Family Account.
If you have not previously used this online registration procedure during a prior registration period, please follow the east steps below. No more waiting on lines, no more missed deadlines. You can now register 24/7 on a secure site.
What you need to know…
- Create your Family Account using Community Pass. You can reach Community Pass following the simple instructions below.
- Online registrations require a credit card (MasterCard or Visa) and a valid email address.
First time registering fast & easy. Here’s How…
From any computer with an internet connection, go to
CAPTUREPOINT directly at https://register.communitypass.net/eatontown .
Click on “Create Your Account Now”.
- Sign up by completing the Log in Information & Family Information sections and click on “Continue”. Your family account is now set up and you are back to the Community Pass homepage.
- From the drop down box above “Register Now”, select the appropriate activity category; Summer Recreation
Programs, Winter Recreation Programs, etc., and click “Register Now”. (Only current activities for which we are accepting registrations will display in the drop down box).
- Verify Account – verify your general family account information is accurate.
- Select Participants – Use this screen to add other family members (i.e. Spouse, children) not yet listed; click on
“Add New Child” or “Add New Adult”. When done entering family members, select those family members that you are
interested in registering for a program and click “Continue”. We suggest that you always select all family members so you can review all programs available to all members of the family.
- From the “Profile Verification” page, enter the requires information for each individual you are registering (i.e.
appropriate grades, dates of birth). When finished, click on the “Continue” button. You can always reference where you are in the registration process by viewing the menu posted on the left side bar.
- A list of age/grade appropriate program(s) for each family member will display. Click on the activities for which
you want to register. You can view specific information by clicking on detail to the right of the program name.
- Please follow the remaining instructions on your screen to complete and pay for your registration.
CommunityPass will calculate your cost on your confirmation page.
Payment for online transactions is accepted with a credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, AmericanExpress, Discover).