You can email Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donna is serving her first term on the Borough Council. She is married with three children and has lived in Eatontown since 1998.
She received her Bachelor of Science degree from Loch Haven University and her Master of Science degree in Communication Disorders from William Patterson University. She is a Speech Pathologist for the Howell Board of Education.
Donna has been a member and an officer of the following organizations:
- Board of Education- President
- Woodmere Elementary P.T.A.- Secretary
- Woodmere Elementary P.T.A- Board of Education Liaison
- Family Fun Night- Co-committee Chair
- Gift Auction Committee
- Curriculum Enrichment Committee
- Brownie Troop- Co-leader
As a Councilwoman, Donna’s duties include:
- Chairperson of the Public Works Committee
- Member of the Finance & Ordinance, Fire, Water and Tenants Rights Committees
- Council Liaison to the Board of Health, Economic Development Advisory & Rent Leveling Board Committee