Eatontown Tax Office
Patricia DePonti, Tax Collector
47 Broad Street Eatontown, NJ 07724
Phone (732) 389-7604
Fax (732) 544-9126
Tax due dates are February 1st, May 1st, August 1st and November 1st.
- Payments received after the 10 day grace period will be charged interest at 8% up to $1500, and 18% over $1500
- Billing and Collection of Tax Payments
- Advise property owners of NJ tax relief programs
- Assist residents with problems relating to their mortgage escrow accounts
To Logon to our Tax Search system with online payments click here.
Tax Rates click Here.
John Gillooly, Tax Assessor
New office hours are Mondays from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Fixing assessed value of all Borough Properties
- Handles all tax appeals (must receive 2014 appeals on or before January 15th, 2014)
Property Assessment Information
Consolidated Assessment/Property Records
NJ Division of Taxation: New Jersey Property Tax List Search
Monmouth Tax Assessment Demonstration Program – Changes in tax assessment appeal filing deadlines from April 1, 2014 to January 15, 2014. Click Here for More Information