Eatontown Borough Clerk
Karen R. Siano, MMC/CMR, Borough Clerk/Registrar
Corinne M. DiCorcia, RMC/CMR, Deputy Clerk/Deputy Registrar/Board of Health Sec'y
Valerie S. Costic, CMR, Clerk Assistant/Alt. Dep. Registrar
47 Broad Street Eatontown, NJ 07724
- Records on File - Agendas and Minutes of Council Meetings, Resolutions, Ordinances, Legal Notices, Contracts, Oaths of Office, Other Official Documents. Most are available for public viewing and/or purchase of copies per Open Public Records Act
- Licensing - Dog (1 year and 3 year dog licenses available), Garage Sales, Raffles, Liquor Licenses, Street Openings, Precious Metals, Coin Machines, Trailer Park, Landlord/Tenant Registration, Boat Permits, Citizen Leadership Forms
- Other Services - Voter Registration, Receiver of Services for Legal Documents, Assessment Searches
REGISTRAR OF VITAL STATISTICS
- Marriage, civil union, or domestic partnership licenses BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, Tuesday through Friday, 10am-3pm; certified copies of vital documents (birth, marriage, or death) on file for purchase. Please follow application procedure on the form found under the DOWNLOAD FORMS link on the main menu Request for Certified Copies.
BOARD OF HEALTH
- Public Pool Permits, Food Permits, and Food Vending Machine Licenses, please call Corinne at 732-720-2574
- For violations, inspections, and plan reviews, please call the Monmouth County Depatment of Health at 732-431-7456.
You can find most of our forms and applications under the "Download Forms" link on the main menu. For meetings and agendas, see the link for "Meetings". For other information, such as public notices, see the link for "Government".